We have an amazing team of staff that is committed to supporting the efforts of ensuring that people with disabilities have the same Rights and Liberties given to all people. Our team has grown in our 52 years of service as a non-profit organization and we presently support 120 people from the Thomas and Grady County communities.
Our Team is knowledgeable, experienced, and skilled in the areas of supporting people to strive and grow to their greatest level of Independence. Our team embodies our mission through their efforts to ensure that all persons served have the best opportunities that will help them reach their full potential and live the highest quality of life possible.
When you partner with Thomas Grady Service Center, you are partnering with a team of people who are truly passionate and dedicated to serving people to live their BEST LIFE!
- Dedicated Employees
- LifeLong Learners
- Creative Thinkers
- Highly Effective Leaders
- People With A Passion To Serve Others
We Pour Our Energy Into:
- Supporting People to Gainful Employment
- Introducing people to the Community & Community Life
- Supporting people to Engage and Experience Community Life
- Supporting people to make Inform Decisions about their Life through Education and Exposure
- Supporting people to be Self-Advocates
- To making it Known in the Community, the Value of Including and Welcoming all people